The challenge this week was a technique challenge - use any technique you want!
For more information go to heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com
So.... I decided to try a new technique called Wrinkle-Free Distress. It's pretty easy and gives amazing results. Basically you swipe 3 colors of ink on a non-stick surface, mist with water and lay your cardstock in the ink. Use a craft heater to dry, then reapply and dry etc. until you have a look you like. It reminds me of easter eggs, water colors, and marbling.
I got the instructions from split coast stampers.
Here is a list of supplies I used:
- New England Ivy Cardstock
- Smoky Plum Cardstock
- Textured Colonial White Cardstock
- New England Ivy, Smoky Plum, Twilight Ink Pads
- Key To My Heart Stamp Set
- Childhood Portrait Stamp Set
- For Every Occasion Stamp Set
- Liquid Glass
- New England Ivy brads
- Smoky Plum Organdy Ribbon
- New England Ivy Marker
- Pop dots (the sentiment is 3D)