Search This Blog

Sunday, June 13, 2010

6/13 H2H Challenge Scrapbook Layout


My challenge entry for this week. I actually had these pictures scrapped before, but when CTMH brought out this new Cherry-O paper I HAD to re-do it! It matched my daughter's swimsuit perfectly! I'm sure this started out as a Cherish or Imagine layout, but I modified it enough that I can't figure out what it started as. :) - And I know I am absolutely insane to cut the velvet ribbon into little squares, but I am super impatient and can't wait for my cherry-o workshop on the go stamp set. Oh well, looks cute anyway!


Thanks for looking! Please feel free to leave a comment.

Supplies:
  • Cherry -O level 2 paper pack
  • Cherry-O Creative basics (tulip ribbon)
  • Blush cardstock
  • Tulip mini-medly (brads)
  • Irresistibles lots of dots stickers
  • Dimensional elements Fresh Shapes
  • liquid glass
  • Winter cozy brads
  • Stamp set - Togetherness
  • White Daisy ink

3 comments:

  1. You're right. These papers couldn't have gone better with your pics. As to you cutting the velvet squares...not insane, just tremendously patient. At any rate, I love the blue swirls...they go really nice with the layout. Very cute layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just too too cute and the paper is perfect for the photos! Thanks for playing along with H2H again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that paper is perfect for the swimsuit! Love the layout, especially the velvet ribbon squares, and the touch of blue adds a nice pop to the color scheme. TFS.

    ReplyDelete