Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Announcement: CTMH offer $400 in products for only $99!

Yeah baby! Close to my Heart has done it again! During the month of October, you can get over $400 worth of CTMH products for only $99.

Sign up as a new Consultant between October 1–31 and receive one New Consultant Kit add-on collection of your choice FREE! Add-on collections are priced at $40 each and have a retail value of up to $130, making this an incredible deal!
For just a $99 enrollment fee, you'll receive a New Consultant Kit filled with business essentials and brand new products valued at over $280, plus a FREE add-on collection to enhance your kit! Then you can choose to buy one or both of the other add-on collections for just $40 each. It's an incredible deal!







My team is the best and I would love to have you join me. I love my job and you can too! Becoming a Close to my Heart consultant is a great opportunity for anyone. From the hobbyist who enjoys a discount, to someone who wants to add to their family's income and build a successful career, Close to my Heart could be the place for you!

Ready to sign up? Click here to get started.
Have more questions? Contact me at 801-808-6774 or createwithemily@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment