Search This Blog

Monday, November 7, 2011

Scrapbooking Sonoma

These are my favorite papers in the new Idea Book and I am SO excited to share them with you!
They happen to be my personal favorite colors, and my wedding colors!
Guess what pics I'll finally be scrapbooking? :)
Details on classes and ordering info are below the pics.

($4 layout)


Layout #1

Layout #2

Layout #3
Scrapbooking will be SATURDAY DEC. 3rd at 6:30 p.m. at my house in Bountiful
I will be placing a group order Nov. 11th - if you would like to take advantage of a shipping discount please have your orders in by this date.
Orders must be placed by 11/23 to ensure delivery for class.

You can also order online at createwithemily.myctmh.com

Here is a list and pricing of products I used to create these layouts:

  • Sonoma level 2 paper pack 9.95
  • Sonoma level 2 my stickease 4.95
  • Heirloom assortment 5.95
  • Pewter mini-medley 4.95
  • Extra sheets of cardstock (4) 2.00
For those of you building up your ink supply, or if you would like to bring your own the following colors were used:
  • Smoky Plum $5.25
  • Cocoa $5.25
  • Olive $5.25
  • Bamboo $5.25
Check your supplies and plan to bring a foam tool, piercing tool, paper trimmer, adhesive & glue dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment