Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Cricut Exclusive CTMH cartridge - Artiste



Have you heard the latest CHIRP??  Yes, a new Cricut Cartridge exclusive to Close to my Heart has just been released!
It's called ARTISTE and it is Ah-Mazing!  I thought Art Philosophy was the best ever made and now I have two that I cannot live without.  Seriously.  The first cartridge hasn't left my machine in a year!  It does everything I want.
The new Artiste does more!  Themed projects, tons of 3-D items, cupcake liners, a font, the list goes on and on.  You can see the booklet here. (Just be patient, it may take a minute for the pdf to download)
Well not only does this package include the cartridge, but 3 stamp sets that have been coordinated to perfectly fit images on this cartridge...AND 3 sheets of die cut chipboard shapes that also coordinate perfectly with the cartridge.
I'm doing a little happy dance. :)
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
Here's a picture of the amazing ARTISTE collection - and it can be yours for only $99!
How would you like to get in on the pre-order? I am offering this package plus a Brand New Fall/Winter Idea book at a special discount for orders placed before July 31. Retail price is $99, plus tax and shipping, but if you take advantage of the pre-order discount you pay only $99 - I pay your tax/shipping AND give you a free autumn/winter idea book! This offer is only valid through Emily Anderson - Independent CTMH consultant. The preorder offer is not valid on my website  Email: createwithemily@gmail.com.  I accept paypal and all major credit cards.  Details will be in your email reply.
Do you also want the July stamp of the month? It retails for 17,95, but with the purchase of the cricut package you can have it for $5! Check my monthly specials tab to see a picture and include your choice in your email.
Remember this special offer is only for orders placed before August 1st.
Please contact me with any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment