Search This Blog

Monday, October 8, 2012

Falling for Clementine papers






$4 layout project


I love these cute new Clementine papers!
I'm excited to teach you the distressing technique "faux leather"  It looks so cool!

Check out our scrapbook pages.
Workshop on the Go layout #1
Workshop on the Go layout #1 with faux leathering technique
Layout #2

Layout #3
 Scrapbook class will be Friday November 9th at 6:30 pm
I will also have a $4 layout featuring these papers available that night as well.  Bring a friend and join the fun!  Please RSVP by November 2, so I can prepare your kits.
I will be placing a large group order on October 15th - You may order online (Join Emily's monthly order) or call me to place your order.

Supplies used:
  • Clementine Workshop on the Go - 29.95
  • Brown/Tan Sparkles - 2.95
  • Extra Cardstock (Sorbet,Desert Sand,Colonial White) + 12 inch burlap ribbon  $3
  • Make it from your heart pattern book - $7.95

No comments:

Post a Comment